Confidently Communicate ● Strengthen Relationships ● Advance your career
Mastering the Art of Conversations
Price: $14.99 ⏐ Course duration: 1 hour + workbook assignments ⏐ Start date: You can start today!
What You Will Learn
- Six fundamental tools of listening so you can understand what’s not being said – and why that’s important.
- How to experiment with your conversations to find your flow and reach your desired outcome.
- How to spread joy through conversation, creating a happier, less-stressful life.
- Skills in approaching heated conversations so that panicked feeling isn’t as strong.
- How to feel more comfortable in personal and professional relationships by having meaningful conversations, and finally,
- The art of having a difficult conversation so you can think of it more as a process than a scary unknown.
Developing and managing relationships is essential for career growth – and it doesn’t require you to be an extrovert. We know you’re technically oriented, and you might like sitting in front of your computer more than talking to people, so this course was developed with that in mind.
With our bite-sized lessons, you’ll learn how communication builds stronger relationships and then use that knowledge to truly connect with those around you. Through the course workbook, you’ll put those lessons into real-life practice, gaining you confidence for bigger and more difficult conversations. You’ll learn the following, essential tools:
- Reading between the lines of what people are saying so you get the full scope of their meaning,
- Deepening relationships by showing others you’re a good listener and know when to speak your mind and when not to,
- Calmly approach an argument so you can work through it, logically,
- Handling the toughest of interactions with structured preparation, or using our tools for the unexpected times, and much more.
This course, originally named Mastering Conversations, has already enabled thousands of STEM employees to save marriages, gain promotions, and simply feel more comfortable talking. We’re confident it can help you, too.
Please, feel free to take a free preview of the course – or – jump right in!
Ready to get started?
What’s Inside the Course?
Once enrolled, you’ll find:
- 11, 5-minute, daily lessons so you get bite-sized bits of info that won’t overwhelm.
- A corresponding, hands-on workbook to help you feel like a natural conversationalist.
- Lessons in text, audio and slide formats – learn when, where, and how you like.
- A test to show you understand the material.
- A survey to let us know what you thought about the course, and
- A Certificate of Mastery to show off to your boss, on LinkedIn, and/or frame on your wall!
The Course Includes:
- 11 Lessons
- Hands-On Workbook
- End of Course Quiz
- Supplemental Reading Material
- BONUS – Optional Lesson Slides and Audio Recordings
- Course Certificate
- Course Survey
Module1 – Deconstructing Conversations – It’s What You Don’t Hear
Lesson 1: Avoid Miscommunication by Understanding how Communication Works
Lesson 2: The Listener’s Toolbox
Lesson 3: Listening to What Isn’t Said
Module 2 – Experiment, Excite, and Enrich Conversations
Lesson 4: Want to be a Better Conversationalist? Stop Following the News!
Lesson 5: Conversation Experiments
Lesson 6: Use Conversation Hooks to Start a Conversation with Anyone
Lesson 7: The Power of Like, Laugh, Learn, and Appreciate
Module 3 – Preparing for Tough Conversations
Lesson 8: How to Deepen Relationships for Deeper Conversations
Lesson 9: Why Arguments are for Losers
Lesson 10: Know When to Hold’em and Know When to Fold’em
Lesson 11: Preparing for Tough Conversations
How does it work?
You didn’t learn to do your job overnight, though you might feel it comes easier than conversing – you can expect mastering conversations to take time and practice, too. This course is designed for you to complete one lesson per day, allowing each concept to fully sink in and be understood before you move on to the next.
A lot of online courses are incredibly long – not ours. You’re able to move faster than one lesson per day if you’d like, but going slow and steady is the name of the game. One per day also makes it very easy to fit into your busy schedule.
As for the workbook, the assignments are designed to give you real-life practice for each lesson so you learn deeper, faster, and truly see improvements every day.
Who Should Learn to Master the Art of Conversations?
Well, everyone really, but this course is intended for those in the STEM industries. You’re great at your job, but conversations don’t come easy – that could be at work, in public, or even at home.
When getting your point across effectively is hard on a regular basis, it gets even harder when you have to talk to your manager, your employees, or your partner-in-life about difficult topics. It could be job or marriage dissatisfaction, moving in different directions, or on the positive side – a great idea that can help your team, but nerve-racking to speak out loud.
If you want to gain confidence with speaking effectively, and have more fulfilling conversations with your friends, family, and at work – you’re in the right place.
In less than two weeks, you’ll acquire the skills through both online and hands-on lessons from this course to help you with any and all of the following:
- Excelling in your career, or positioning yourself as a great team leader.
- Having engaging conversations with your peers, which lead to rewarding decisions.
- Gaining a skilled set of tools for difficult conversations to ensure level-headed communication.
- Healthier team discussions and creative solutions – especially for managers.
- Strengthen connections with your husband, wife, children, and other loved ones.
- And, simply – have more joyful, enriching conversations that elevate relationships.
Ready to get started?
Meet Your Instructor
Jordan has spent over a decade forging relationships with CEOs, authors, and entrepreneurs through his professional work on Google’s Mergers and Acquisitions Team, and Google’s Talks Program - a TED-like series recorded for offices worldwide. Jordan’s also the community manager and founder of the Silicon Valley Investor’s Club (SVIC).
These FAQs might help:
We have an email template you can copy/paste and send to your manager to let them know what you’ll learn in the course, and if it will qualify for reimbursement. You can find that here.
– *Completion of the workbook is optional and outside of this timeframe.
Of course. We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee for our courses. If you feel the course didn’t meet your standards, please contact us, here.
Once it hits your inbox, it’s yours to take with you as long as you’d like!
If you run into any issues, you can contact us here and we will do our best to assist!
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal and Stripe.