Strategic Tax Savings Program: Partner Course
Strategic Tax Savings Program
Work with SVIC contributors and tax strategists Amanda Han & Matt MacFarland to learn specific action steps needed to receive significant tax savings year after year. Join them for their 6-week program and start protecting your hard-earned money.
The program includes multiple modules and weekly, live Q&As with instructors, Amanda, and Matt. The modules include:
- Maximizing Deductions: understand what you can legally deduct on your tax return.
- Legal Entity Structuring: know which type is the most productive to set up for your real estate operations.
- Depreciation Optimization: understand depreciation and repair costs and how those offset your taxes.
- Real Estate Professional Status: learn how to obtain tax benefits even if you can’t claim professional status.
- Long-Term Exit Strategies: build a financial legacy for your family
- Real Estate Retirement Tax Strategies: understanding how to use retirement account for real estate efficiently.
- As an added bonus, you’ll get complimentary access to all Tax Savings Tools Products that Amanda and Matt have created (valued at over $1000)!
Also, if you invest in the course and determine that it was not beneficial for you, Amanda and Matt will provide a full refund of your fees, no questions asked!
The best part? SVIC members save $200 by entering Promo Code: SVICTAX
Meet Your Instructors
Amanda Han & Matt MacFarland
As both tax strategists and real estate investors, Amanda Han and Matt MacFarland help investors nationwide with tax saving strategies designed to supercharge their wealth building and to keep more of what they make. Amanda and Matt have a highly rated book Tax Strategies for the Savvy Real Estate Investor on Amazon and they have been featured in prominent publications including Money Magazine, Talks at Google,CNBC’s Smart Money Talk Radio as well as BiggerPockets podcasts. Amanda and Matt have a passion for animals and founded Animals for Armed Forces, a non-profit organization that has helped to place over 1,500 shelter pets with forever homes.