Who We Are: The Silicon Valley Investors Club (SVIC) is an exclusive community created by and for technology professionals who are interested in becoming more discerning, knowledgeable, and profitable investors. Our members are dedicated to learning how to make wise investments in real estate, stocks, bonds, startups, company acquisitions, and financial planning by discussing investment strategies and experiences.
- Each day, a story related to investing will be posted to the group’s Facebook and Linkedin page to serve as a jumping-off point for in-depth, quality discussions among like-minded investors.
- Meet tech employees from companies such as Amazon, Google, Facebook, Salesforce, LinkedIn, Apple, and many other tech companies to learn how they invest and what you can do to become a better investor.
- Gain access to our exclusive in-person meetups to network and learn from other investors.
- Access our Real Estate Investors Toolbox and referral generator that has helped thousands of investors analyze real estate investments and connect with real estate investing professionals.
- And last but not least, all of this is free!
Use the following link to join the Silicon Valley Investors Club:
History: The Silicon Valley Investors Club was founded in 2014 as an employee organized club that grew to 4,100 members. As the group grew we decided to open it to all tech employees regardless of their employer or location so we can have a more inclusive group where both current and former tech employees can take part in our rich investment discussions.
Rules: You MUST be a current or former technology employee. Any current or former tech employee from around the world can join this group. NO real estate agents, brokers, syndicators trying to raise funds, or owners of any commission-based businesses are allowed to join this group or solicit any members of this group for transactions. You DO NOT have to live in Silicon Valley to join SVIC.
Community Manager and Founder: Jordan Thibodeau works in the M&A field for a major tech company. You can access some of Jordan’s writing and many of his interviews with investors here. And don’t forget to subscribe to the Investors Therapy newsletter or our YouTube channel!