In the latest episode of Investors Therapy, Jordan chats with Chip Chapin, a tech employee–turned–investor, about his family’s experience with the Great Depression, selling the family farm, working with commercial real estate, and much more! Stay tuned for the second half of the interview to hear the full breadth of knowledge both men have to offer.
In this talk, you’ll learn about:
- Chip’s family’s real estate history
- How this history influenced his investment decisions
- How Chip used his mistakes to make future profit
- The complications within partnerships
- Insight on leasing and leasing agents
- Chip’s methodology on how to approach real estate
- Emotional traps that held Chip back and how to mitigate them
- And a ton of essential tips on how to become a successful investor!